Sunday, January 6, 2013

Authoritarianism and Perjury is running Rampant by Santa Maria Superior Court Judges, Police and Santa Barbara County's District Attorneys Office, IT MUST BE STOPPED!



 Definition of Authoritarianism
Authoritarianism is a social system based on submission to authority. Authoritarian governments typically concentrate all power in a leader or leaders, with no accountability or limits on power. Leadership is usually self-appointed, without input from the population or elections. Authoritarian rule is often characterized by repressive regimes, the exclusion of any political challengers, rigged elections, and the unregulated and unaccountable use of power. There are no guarantees of civil liberties or tolerance for political opposition. Its most extreme form is totalitarianism, in which the government maintains authority over all aspects of public and private life. Authoritarianism is at odds with democracy and individualism. The change of authoritarian rule to democracy is referred to as democratization.

I recently received this email from a concerned Compadre.
Dear Larry: rampant 
 Check this KEYT- NEWS article:

Santa Maria Perjury ArrestWritten by Mabrisa Rodriguez

Story Created: Dec 28, 2012 at 10:25 PM PS A woman called to take the stand in the recent trial of a Santa Maria gang member is behind bars for perjury. Diana Perez Escobedo was called to the stand as a defense witness last month, and testified on behalf of Jesus Quevedo. Santa Maria police officials say Escobedo intentionally made false statements during her testimony. Escobedo was booked into the Santa Barbara County Jail Thursday on $25,000 bail.”
 “ Buenos dias Larry. (the email that I am responding too.)
Espero que todo los blessings for 2013 come your way and may your health be your wealth with strong prays and good medicine. You shall be stronger and healthier for 2013 and beyond....

So the issue is how the DA's crooked office is illegally forcing witnesses to testify against Raza. If they do not go with the D.A.’s wishes of legal prosecutorial theme, than defendant's witnesses are being threatened in North County too. So ill-will testify or else if you do not go with the DA's program than you are going to jail too? What the hell is going on? Pretty legally insane to give authoritarian rule and gripe for needing a new north jail in the county? If you get more information this would be a good story from the CCC website. In service and let me know what you think?”

Your Compadre
 (Most of my reply that follows can be found on a story I published on my blog last August I did modify it slightly but here is my response.)




Dear Friend you are absolutely right with your concerns with the Santa Maria Police Department and District Attorneys Office and the lengths they are willing to go in order to obtain an illegal and UN Constitutional conviction. Last year it was brought to my attention from one of my blog readers that the Santa Maria police with the permission of the Santa Barbara D.A.’s office had created a new instrument to help them charge suspects who otherwise could have never been charged, this instrument is called a “Ruse Affidavit”. It is absolutely unbelievable to me that so many people whose sworn duty it is to up hold the Constitution have failed miserably on so many levels. Read what the media has said about the heavy handed tactics used in the north county.

“Law enforcement cannot violate the law to enforce the law,” Santa Maria Superior Court Judge Kuns said in her opening statement for one case that includes a “Ruse Affidavit.” In a different case Santa Maria Superior Court Judge Kuns Rules Police Misconduct in Robbery Case, the use of “Ruse Affidavit” is basis for Misconduct!


Even the two Santa Maria Superior Court Judges who have dealt with the use of a “Ruse Affidavit’ in their court rooms understands this practice is illegal. Yet they still allow its use in the cases that were before them. So just as I have done earlier please read these two news press articles about the use of “Ruse Affidavits in the Santa Maria Superior Criminal Court System.http://www.santamariasun.com/cover/75... Or
http://m.santamariatimes.com/news/loc... 
Then the actual “Ruse Affidavit’ files referenced in the media articles above can be found at this link. @http://magicinsantabarbara.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/eliz-docs-ruse-warrant.pdf

First let’s all look at the Definition of an AFFIDAVIT: A sworn statement in writing made especially under oath or on affirmation before an authorized magistrate or officer that the information before him is true and verifiable. 

Here is my attempt to define the term ‘Ruse Affidavit’ based on how it is being used by the Santa Maria Police Department with the permission of the Santa Barbara District Attorney’s office Definition of RUSE AFFIDAVIT:  obtaining a judicial signature with a fabricated sworn statement included as part of the affidavit. The only purpose of this act is to induce statements from a suspect whom they lack evidence for, by presenting these known false statements and or facts as true. The fabricated Ruse Affidavit must then also be illegally removed from the court files once the suspect is charged so that there is no proof of the arresting officer’s Constitutional violation against the now charged defendant.



As all of us know it is hard to be surprised any more in regards to judicial corruption based on our own personal experiences. But as we also know it is even harder to find a federal agency willing to perform their duty to the letter of the law. Now because the Los Angeles County Office of Review already has attorney Michael Gennaco in Santa Maria heading their investigation of the fatal shooting of Officer Covarrubias. I think we the Facebook followers of Lawless America can add the “Ruse Affidavit situation to his plate and demand a finding. Over the last month I have called Mr. Gennaco's office and left two messages sharing my concern with the” Ruse Affidavits" used by the Santa Maria Police department, to date he has not returned my calls. I also emailed his office the letter below.

What I am thinking is that if one of us can create a generic phone statement asking why he has not addressed my concerns with the “Ruse Affidavit’ situation in Santa Maria. And as individuals all call in we may force his hand in the matter. Now should he not respond before the documentary team arrives in California, then it would be up to William Windsor and the film crew to visit him on camera. I really think this could be quite a victory for lawless America, and I hope you do too. The phone number for the Los Angeles County Office of Review is 1-323-890-5425, the attorney you want to speak with is Michael Gennaco!!


Attention Office of Review For Los Angeles County; The use of "Ruse Affidavits" (Santa Maria)

Date: 2012-07-25, 9:10AM PDT
Reply to this post

Good morning Mr. Gennaco,
My name is Larry Mendoza and I left you a phone message this morning. As promised I am forwarding to you a file from the Santa Maria police department that includes some discussion about the use of a "Ruse Affidavit" as part of their investigation. Best as I can tell Mr. Gennaco the term was coined by the D.A. and Santa Maria Police. Here is my attempt to define the term 'Ruse affidavit' based on how it is being used by the Santa Maria Police with the permission of the Santa Barbara District Attorney's office; Definition of RUSE AFFIDAVIT: obtaining a judicial signature with a fabricated sworn statement included as part of the affidavit. The only purpose of this act is to induce statements from a suspect whom they lack evidence for, by presenting these known false statements and or facts as true. The fabricated Ruse Affidavit must then be illegally removed from the court files once the suspect is charged so that there is no proof of the arresting officer's Constitutional violation against the now charged defendant.

Mr. Gennaco I write a blog called www.santabarbaracriminalcourtcorruptionblogspot.com I think the title says it all. I first became aware of the "Ruse Affidavit" when the defendants girlfriend contacted me and later forwarded me the same files I have just sent you. I feared that this situation could become dangerous for myself and said so in my posting. I decided that this abuse required me to at the very least make the same files available to the public and hung them on my blog. A few weeks later I was contacted by a reporter from Santa Maria who found the files on line. We talked for about an hour and a half and he published a story ten days later. I have included two links to news press story's talking about what was happening with the two cases that included "Ruse Affidavits' as part of their file.
http://m.santamariatimes.com/news/loc...
http://www.santamariasun.com/cover/75...

Mr. Gennaco I am not trying to insult you but I am wondering if you have read Santa Barbara District Attorney Joyce Dudley's report on the officer involved shooting death of Mr. Covarrubias that originally brought you to Santa Maria? I hope you take the time to compare the D.A.’s account of how many rounds were fired and by whom against all the previous media reports. There is a huge discrepancy here and I wrote about it on my blog, I have included a link below to that story for your review.

In closing I hope we can have a phone conversation if you feel it could be valuable to your review. I learned a new phrase yesterday that seems to apply in far too many situations here in Santa Barbara County ' Under the Color of the law'. I am not a very well educated person but some things seem to be spelling out all by themselves.

Best Regards

Larry Mendoza

http://santabarbaracriminalcourtcorruption.blogspot.com/2012/06/how-did-4-shots-fired-by-santa-maria.html


S.B.C.C.C. The place where COMMON SENSE never goes out of style!


S.B.C.C.C. The place where COMMON SENSE never goes out of style!

No comments: