Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Santa Barbara Defendent bragging about soft sentencing Kelsey O'Reilly, Corey Lyons 3rd trial, changes to my S.B.C.C.C. blog

Madame District Attorney current defendant Kelsey O'Reilly is talking about how is case will be played out in Santa Barbara Superior Court. He was recently
charged as a major drug dealer along with Eric Bjorkland in a ten
million dollar drug bust. Word on the street is that Mr. O'Reilly is
BRAGGING that after time served he will only do 18 months probation. It
offended me when he and Bjorkland were trying to buy favors from your office with his
contributions to the Josh Lynn for District Attorney campaign. However
to be openly mocking your office and my many friends with the Sheriffs
department seems a bit disrespectful. Madame D.A. I am not out on the street looking for new material,Truth be told most days I am suck at home. So when I hear a man that should have been charged in Federal court and facing the possibility of Life in Prison, his arrogance upsets me.

We have news on the 3rd Corey Lyons Murder Trial:
http://www.keyt.com

Trial Date Set for Corey Lyons CasStory Created: Jul 11, 2011 at 3:49 PM PDT Story Updated:

Jul 11, 2011 at 9:52 PM PDT

"Attorneys in the Corey Lyons murder case say a trial date has
been set for August 30th. Lyons is accused of shooting his brother,
Daniel Lyons, and his sister-in-law Barbara Scharton inside their home
in Santa Barbara in 2009. The first attempt to prosecute Lyons ended in a mistrial last December. A judge declared a second mistrial in June"

Of curse we all know the second mistrial actually occurred May 5th 2011 and not in June.The lack of Journalistic Integrity should be a much bigger issues then my misspelling of the word" there" and "their"! As many of you may already know I have been unable to work for close to nine months now. If my health permits I definitely want to attend as much of the third Corey Lyons trial as I can. I feel there are still a few surprises to come out of this trial. So keep a look out for my upcoming coverage of Mr. Lyons 3rd murder trial on S.B.C.C.c.!

I have made two changes too my blog, the introduction and how each posting will be closed.

Santa Barbara Criminal Court Corruption


"Our Santa Barbara Criminal and Civil
Superior Courts often abuse’s us with illegal and unjust judgments and
convictions. So I investigate law enforcement, judge’s, elected
officials and our California Public Pensions trying to expose the
corruption we are being forced to accept. We must always respect and
support those who practice the law in an even and ethical manner and
demand it from those who do not. Here you can find data for SBCERS,
VECRA, LACERA pensions and others."

All postings will now end with" S.B.C.C.C. a place where COMMON SENSE never goes out of style."

www.santabarbaracriminalcourtcorruption.bogspot.com

No comments: