Monday, January 23, 2012

Did you know Larry Mendoza in Santa Barbara has these kind of ties to Law Enforcement?

 
I am not sure whether you know this or not but I catch a ton of grief for the findings i place on my blog.I constantly receive messages that tell me to “go to hell’ or “ fu*# off and die”. If they have a real low I.Q. they might try to get a rise out of me by leaving some type of racist remark. What no one has done to date is challenge my findings with any verifiable data.They can call me all the names in the book or threaten to harm me again. But they only do that in an attempt to take attention away from my results and the facts in them that I share with you. 


Let me share a little bit about me. I used to live in a slice of Heaven here on Earth called GALT CA. My son Vincent’s first little league team was coached by my employers husband Terry. At the time Terry happened to work in Sacramento California for the State Probation Department. I also played on Terry's adult softball team for 5 years. Our team was made up of Terry from probation, two youth authority guards from Stockton, two California prison guards and one sheriff. I am proud to say we had one City championship as well as two second place finishes.  



During Manuel and Vincent’s second and third years of little league in Galt their baseball coach Steve. He was a Lodi police officer and a member of their S.W.A.T. team. In fact when we moved back to Santa Barbara it was Steve's wife who we chose to sell our house. During this time I also played softball on Terry's team for 5 years. On our team we had Terry from probation, two youth authority and two prison guards as well as one sheriff. Now Galt also happens to be home to the California Prison Guard academy and my old friend from San Jose Ray is not only the self defense arrest control instructor there he is also part of the California State prison gang task force. Now since I am sharing all this my brother in law is a sheriff at the Santa Clara Jail, oh and please let’s not forget my baby sister Mia who works in local law enforcement as well.



I must apologize to all my local friends in and around Santa Barbara you know how much I value your friendship and support! 
I would never allow those people I call friends and loved ones to be harmed by anyone. I would never be afraid to prosecute anyone as the law allows for a crime they have been charged with. Now because I feel this I must always be willing to sit on a jury and convict ANYONE if the evidence supports the charges. My point is this I am all about following the law, living my life as a good and responsible citizen. However because of the subject matters that I choose to explore some people try to discredit me and what I stand for. All I am doing is protecting our Constitution and my question to those who oppose me, why aren’t you?


S.B.C.C.C. The place where COMMON SENSE never goes out of style!

No comments: