Saturday, January 30, 2010

California State Bar Follow up #3

January 29, 2010


OFFICE OF THE CHIEF TRAIL COUNSEL/INTAKE
The State Bar of California
1149 Hill Street
Los Angeles California 90015-2299

RE: 09-26769
To Whom It May Concern:

My first attempt to share my concerns of Prosecutorial misconduct or Malicious and Abusive actions by our Santa Barbara District Attorney and lack of protection from this by our Public Defenders office went un answered. I did resend in my concerns but did not include the documentation that my first attempt contained. So I felt it best at this time to resend the documentation as per my first attempt only this time I felt the need to certify you’re receiving of such a package. I feel that this represents at best 10% of what must be reviewed and I am in the process of assembling the remainder of my concerns presently.

I thank you in advance for your hard work.






Larry Mendoza

No comments: