Sunday, August 28, 2011

Santa Barbara Prosecutor Cota you are exactly right it would take a MIRACLE to get through our local criminal courts!



The Denise D'Sant Angelo case like mine was not about guilt or innocence It is about the willingness of the D.A's office to use their position and abuse people through the courts.
Chris as a reporter you have such a huge responsibility one that I try to follow with my blog. Your recent Story about Denise D'Sant Angelo's sentencing hearing was a personal attack on a person helpless to defend herself of the alleged charges. She was stalked and abused by those who have sworn to defend the law. The charge was elder abuse some type of theft but Chris let me ask you this. Why was the Victims wife not included in the charges? I'll tell you why because she says it never happen and she had nothing stolen from her. Chris the couple disagreed about what went on and to me there is reasonable doubt. No matter what other evidence was produced the couple did not agree. That information came out during the preliminary hearing. Where the victims wife was not allowed to state her case by Judge Anderson, the media reported on this. 
   This was a Civil matter at best and I went through the same exact same thing. I was given a house and things got real bad between the person who gave me the house. I did not live in the house or have a key. It is a long story but we had a deal.  I was allowed in to scrub the toilets feed this person and pick him up every time he called. Or when I was called to do so( he abused alcohol). I am talking about a 5 year period of daily assistance. Rather than take his disagreements with me to Civil Court he had me  arrested and charged with 3 felonies just like Denise. Two of the charges were strike-able 422 terrorist threats.  Now how can you charge or prove a statement (threat) was made between two people during a private discussion?  Much less make them Felony charges and expect to get a conviction?  This is the D.A.'s blanket charge to abuse any one they so desire. The fact that I was facing 5 other false strike-able charges did not help matters.  You see Chris between an illegal  Divorce and a Civil suit for the house people who used to love me would do anything for money and I feel sorry for them! By the way I was never convicted of a single strike-able felony charge.
Chris as far as I am concerned you should be ashamed of your story in the Santa Barbara Independent @ Denise D’Sant Angelo Sentenced to 11 Years
http://www.independent.com/news/2011/aug/24/denise-dsant-angelo-sentenced-11-years/
The only part you and the prosecutor got right was "
Deputy District Attorney Brian Cota said D’Sant Angelo lost her case not because Allen wasn’t a good attorney, but because “he’s not a miracle worker.” Mr Cota you are exactly right it would take a MIRACLE to get through our local criminal courts and treated to a fair and just procedure. I am just not sure why you are bragging about it. 
The Independent story said that  she "ping-ponged back and forth between defense attorneys, and generally slowed down the judicial system". The same could be said for former Santa Barbara Police Detective Brian SawickiThe detective faces five misdemeanor charges — annoying or molesting a child under 18, indecent exposure, and resisting or delaying a peace officer, He was originally arrested way back in August of 2009. I am sure you are also aware that the general rule of thumb with all D.A. offices is that, in criminal misdemeanor cases should be completed within the first 90 days. The California Trial Courts actually keep records of how each California D.A.'s office rates under this category. Yet not a word from you or the Independent as to why this crime by a former Santa Barbara Law Enforcement is as you put it "DRAGGIN through the courts.. Denise D’Sant Angelo faced 12 felony counts in her second trial. Yet Karen Flores the SBPD civilian employee arrested for embezzling from the Police a 3 weeks ago is only being charged with one count of theft. For what may end up being 1.5 million dollars of PUBLIC FUNDS? The theft of PUBILC FUNDS are subject to different  laws so than I ask  how did she remove the funds? Was it through forgery or was a computer used creating additional charges? How did she cover up her criminal activity? How many years of theft  are we talking about? Is the Santa Barbara Distrcit Attorney's Office really serious when they charged her with 4 additional charges for tearing up 4 parking tickets, I bet that happens quite often in law enforcement. However stealing the funds from 40,000 parking infractions comes to one whole count of theft. Figure it out folks Karen Flores may face 3 years and Denise D'Stant Angelo was sentenced to serve 11 years in prison. True there was a family that may have suffered in the D'Sant Angelo trial while a whole City was abused by Karen Flore, makes me scratch my head and say hum.
I have attached some documents for when I bailed myself out of jail.  You would not believe the effort in our town to abuse people. One document shows the bail amount was for 50,000 Dollars. The other bail bond document shows that the bond filed against me was for 250,000 and not the 50k as ordered by the court and here is why. When law enforcement is harassing you, you can become so scared you are afraid to leave your house much less show up in court. And had I missed a court appearance while out on bail I would have been responsible for 250.000 because that was how the bond was filed. The paper work does not lie, we will get to the other attachments in the next posting.

THIS BOND SHOULD BE FOR 50,000 NOT 250,000 SEE NEXT PICTURE

BAIL WAS SET AT 50,000 AS THIS DOCUMENT SHOWS, SO WHY WAS THE ACTUAL BOND AMOUNT 250.000. THERE ARE A LOT OF DIFFERENT WAYS TO HARASS SOME ONE.





































S.B.C.C.C. The place where COMMON SENSE never goes out of style!

No comments: