Thursday, October 14, 2010
http://www.independent.com/news/2010/oct/14/quaziness-continues/ believeLannette Turicchi, who, along with her husband, Scott, owns the East Mountain Drive home which the Quaids allegedly broke into, filed for the temporary restraining order — which prohibits either Quaid from calling or writing the Turicchis and from going near their homes or their children’s school — after Evi Quaid showed up at the Turicchis’ Pasadena home and later mailed a semi-threatening letter to them. In the letter, the Quaids wrote, “You are trespassing. You must vacate immediately. Please leave our keys in our mailbox along with our remote gate opener.” The Quaids claim they never sold the Mountain Drive property and were never paid for it. “You both must have known or feared this day would arrive,” they wrote. “This is what happens when you purchase a house from someone who doesn’t own it.”
Turicchi said that at no time had she or her husband “ever authorized either of the Quaids to enter any portion” of the Mountain Drive property but found the Quaids had allegedly disassembled a children’s play structure and used the parts, along with large umbrellas, to block the view into the property. They also allegedly tampered with security equipment.
The two are scheduled to appear in court on 10/26 for a hearing on the restraining order. End of the Santa Barbara Independent story.
Quaids Bail On Court, Arrest Warrants Issued
KEYT Assignment Desk
The couple were due to be arraigned on burglary charges after being arrested earlier this month.
Deputies arrested the couple for allegedly breaking into a home on East Mountain Drive in Montecito. It was a home they once owned in the early 1990's.
Evi Quaid told KEY News last month that they weren't living at the home, but were just trying to maintain it.
Robert Sanger, attorney for the Quaids did appear before a judge this morning, claiming he did not know why his clients were absent.
Why would you have to bail yourself out of Jail on 09/19/10 If CHARGES HAD NOT BEEN FILED AS OF LAST WEDNESDAY 10/14/10? Why does the KEYT story leave out the name of the California Superior Court Judge who issued the bench warrant? Should we ask Santa Barbara California Superior Court Judge Anderson if this is a VOLUNTARY FELONY warrant and or arraignment again? See my earlier posting from there first arrest where Superior Court Anderson claims there presence in his Court for there Felony arraignment was merely Voluntary until after the 3rd no show when Superior Court Judge Anderson finally issued a bench warrant. What the hell goes on in Santa Barbara Superior Court in the criminal division should be a Hollywood tragedy and not this comedy we have before us now. Now if I recall correctly and I usually do the Santa Barbara News Press follow up story to this second arrest tried to act as if charges would not be filed as felony's after all. That Santa Barbara News Press claimed a lower dollar amount of damages giving our District Attorneys Office an out. Corruption is every where from the Framing of a 14 year old boy for Murder like what transpired in Ricardo Juarez's case. To the harassment of a Hollywood couple to keep the District Attorneys office in the National Media Light. Why Flag my posting off the Santa Barbara Craigslist? With all that I expose people are more upset with my questions regarding the Quaids arrest instead of Drug Dealers contributing to our Santa Barbara County District Attorney race for Josh Lynn. Just goes to show you our priority's in Santa Barbara!